Add your page to the DUESERING
How to submit a site to the DUESERING:
- Fill out and submit the form on this page.
- You will get a message stating that you have been added to the Duesering QUEUE. This is not the
- Have a member of the ring send me
e-mail confirming that you qualify for membership in the ring (you have to be a member
of a Due South online group - they're listed below).
- Wait. I'll check out your page and either add it to the ring or send you
mail telling you that you won't be added and why you won't be added.
- If you are added to the ring, you will receive an e-mail message with the
navigation code you need to add to your page to participate as a member of the Duesering.
All ring sites must have this code on them somewhere. Just use a text editor like
Notepad (in Windows) to add the code to your page.
- Add the code to your page and watch the hits roll in.
The DUESERING Rules:
You must be a member of DSOUTH-L, MUCH-A-DUE, DIEF, DUESLASH, DSX, DSFICT-L, D'MOB, PGEB, TCEB, or #duesouth to have your site included in the ring.
If you do not add the Duesering HTML code to your web
page within 2-3 days of being admitted to the ring, you will be removed and will need to
resubmit your site. The code must be added to the page at the URL
that you submit to the ring.
The ring navigation code that you use must be one of the
approved code fragments (get it from the DUESERING code page).